2021 NCLS Leader SurveyFor people in ministry/pastoral leadership roles
The purpose of this survey is to support the development of effective and sustainable leadership in Christian ministry.
Who is this survey for? Anyone involved in Christian ministry or pastoral leadership
- Local church leaders - senior leaders, and anyone in a significant position of ministry (staff or non-staff)
- Other ministries, e.g., chaplains, community workers, regional church leaders
- This survey is voluntary
- All your answers will be strictly confidential
- No individual results are released to denominational leaders.
- Please complete this survey once only
- If you are involved in another form of ministry (not local church based) you should have received a region code from your NCLS Coordinator.
- Please contact email@example.com if you need to obtain a code.
Ready to start?
Your local church will give you a unique 'Church Code' for this survey.
To begin, type your Church Code into the box below.
By completing the survey form you are consenting to take part in the research. Participants are unable to withdraw data after it has been submitted. If, for any reason, a question causes distress please do not continue to complete the survey. If you would like to speak to a professional support person you can receive a referral anonymously by phoning us on (02) 9139 2525. . Individual results are confidential. Overall results will be supplied to denominational leaders, and used for research into views of church attenders and matters of church life. Charles Sturt University’s Human Research Ethics Committee has approved this project. If you have any complaints or reservations about the ethical conduct of this project, you may contact The Governance Officer, Human Research Ethics Committee, Ethics and Compliance Unit, Locked Bag 588, Wagga Wagga NSW 2678, Phone: (02) 6933 4213 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any issues you raise will be treated in confidence and investigated fully and you will be informed of the outcome.